Friday, May 2, 2014

Happy Anniversary!!

Quick update: hubs & I celebrated 4 years of marital bliss yesterday!! It's crazy hard to believe. On one hand I feel like we just got married but on the other it's impossible to remember life without him. It was a difficult for both hubs & me to get to this point in our lives, both independently and together. 

We still want more from life, of course. But for now we are content and happy. We have had some really awesome adventures thus far, met some cool people, seen some amazing sights, been to some remarkable places, and had some unforgettable experiences. And really what more could I want? So happy anniversary babe and I hope for many, many more! Love you bunches honey!


Us in Las Vegas on May 1, 2010 shortly after we said "I do!" I told Clayton I wouldn't get married unless it was in Vegas with Elvis. A few days later he said, "I booked the flight." :-) <3


Us yesterday after spending our fourth anniversary together. We had a lovely meal at the Dillard House, visited 12 Spies Vineyards, and made a few other unplanned stops along the road. We had an enjoyable day spent together. I could go for about 75 more years of days like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment