Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Anna and the French Kiss: A Short Review


I've had this book on my to-be-read shelf for ages. My question to myself: WHY?? Why did you wait soooo long to read this book?? Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins is a super cute YA contemporary.

The main character Anna is sent to Paris to a boarding school. (Horrid, right? Psh.) Of course there is a cute boy, Etienne St. Clair, complete with English accent and a French name. What's not to love there? The only thing is he's in a long term relationship and Anna came to France with a long term crush on another guy. Much cuteness and borderline sexiness with a side of sadness ensues. 

The point: this book was fab! It has possibly shaken me out of reading slump. I read this book in about a day. And I'm super psyched I already have the companion novel, Lola and the Boy Next Door in my possession.

Photo from 2012
Authors: Beth Revis, Stephanie Perkins,
and Carrie Ryan
(Back Row: Hubby & Me)


No comments:

Post a Comment