Friday, May 18, 2012

Fun Friday!

Hey y'all! I've been feeling a little under the weather this week. I'm hoping that I'll be 100% for the WEEKEND!! To psych myself up for this I'm going to post some pretty pictures...yay!! These were some random shots taken during the "greatest day ever," and edited by yours truly using Photobucket. I don't proclaim to be a photographer but I do like pretty things and I try to capture them on film when possible. (Do we even still use this phrase "on film" since everything is all digital now?? And usually it's not me taking the pic, it's me telling hubs take pic of X. Although, I do believe I managed to take all of today's selection.) As you look at these I hope they bring you as much pleasure as they bring me. I encourage you, take moments in your busiest days to enjoy all the BEAUTY around you!  Anyways, enjoy these photos and quotations. Oh, and of course, have a FABULOUS weekend!

"Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams." ~Ashley Smith



Angel of the Garden

"See the BEAUTY in the little things."


Flowers


"The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are permitted to remain children all our lives."
Albert Einstein



Courthouse in Covington

"Love of beauty is taste. The creation of beauty is art."
Ralph Waldo Emerson



Lily Pads and Water Lily

"Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it."
Confucius


Lion and Petunias


"Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old." 
~Franz Kafka


What plans do you guys have the the weekend? Anything fun going on? What are you reading? I'm about half way in Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris. Next up, I'm reading Obsidian by Jennifer Armentrout. I love comments, so leave me some! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment