Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday Five



I saw Friday Five here on Once Upon a Twilight's blog and thought it was great idea! And it just so happens I was thinking about all the books I'm looking forward to coming out in the Fall of 2012, so my post will be similar to theirs as well. (The owl and flower graphics are from here, aren't they cute?!)


So...without further ado...


Here is my FRIDAY FIVE:


The Five Books I'm Eagerly Awaiting Are: 


Fathomless by Jackson Pearce (September 4, 2012)
The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater (September 18, 2012)
The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rawling (September 27, 2012)
The Mark of Athena (The Heroes of Olympus book #3) by Rick Riordan (October 2, 2012)
Deity (Covenant #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout (November 6, 2012)

(in the order in which they come out, as to not hurt any one's feelings :)

Is there anything, book or otherwise, upcoming you guys are looking forward to? Feel free to leave me comments, I love comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment