Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday Five: Book to Movie Adaptations


This week my Friday Five is my top five book to movie adaptions. The restraints I put on myself for list were I had to have read the book and also have seen the movie. I know that sounds kinda, well duh, but as I was thinking of my favs some movie I really like are based on books yet I haven't actually read them. (For example, The Lord of the Rings, love the movie, haven't read the books...yet.) 

1. The Twilight Saga (ALL of them! So psyched for Breaking Dawn Part 2!)

2. Harry Potter (All of them :) 

3. The Chronicles of Narnia (I love them all but especially The Loin, The Witch, and The Wardrobe from 2005)

4. The Hunger Games (Can't wait for Catching Fire!)

5. One for the Money (Y'all know I love Stephanie Plum!)


What's your favorite book to movie adaption? Leave me a comment. I HEART comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment