Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays (Aug. 21)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


"You were in my dream."

One amber-colored eye opened. "Please tell me we were naked."

I rolled my eyes. "You're such a perv."

This week's teaser may not be fair. But I'm post from my current read, Deity, by Jennifer L. Armentrout. Now it may not fair because Spencer Hill Press was kind enough to send me an ARC of this book and the general population will not be able to accquire this book until its release date, November 6, 2012. Sorry peeps. But I'm down right giddy with my "advanced knowledge!" And I wanted to share just a couple of lines with y'all! Don't hate me too hard!





2 comments: