Thursday, August 2, 2012

Trailer Thursday: Lies Beneath

So, still slow reading around these parts. Oh well, maybe next week will get better! Anybody else ever get in these funks, life just getting in way of reading?? I've noticed sometimes I overdose on things, crafting, tv, movies, reading, etc. I guess I'm just kind of  forced in to a break from reading. But that doesn't seem to stop by TBR list from growing! 


While looking around on one of my fav book blogs, Once Upon a Twilight I found they had posted this trailer a while back. I must say, I realllly like this book trailer. I don't know if I have ever mentioned this before but I absolutely LOVE mermaids! I recall The Little Mermaid being one of the first movies I ever saw in the theater and I've been a fan ever since. Anyhoo, I've notice an increase in YA mermaid stories either out or coming out in the near future. I haven't had a chance to read this one (or any for that matter) but I'm super psyched by this movement! 


Here is the book trailer for Lies Beneath by Anne Greenwood Brown:


And here's the book cover:

click hereto get more
info from Goodreads.com


No comments:

Post a Comment