Friday, March 22, 2013

Movie Recommendation: The Call

The hubs and I went to see The Call staring Halle Berry last weekend. I thought it was really good and very representative of 911 to a point. (I think the turning point will probably become clear to you as you watch.)  I was going to try to review it for you all but I kept trying to be more technical than anyone would care to hear.

Basically, I thought it was a great suspenseful, law enforcement, thriller with a twist since it focuses mainly on the 911 operator rather the police officer. The Call kept me on the edge of my seat and my heart rate up throughout. The hubs seemed to enjoy the movie as well.  So the Kirk's say "Go see it!" And let me know if you see and what you think! I'm interested to hear what other people think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment