Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Teaser Tuesday: Apollyon by Jennifer L. Armentrout



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of 
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

More on Apollyon from Goodreads.

I was lucky enough to get an ARC from the publisher of this one. I am big fan of Jennifer L. Armentrout and all her books, especially her Covenant series!

My Teaser:

"Aiden looked hungry. My breath hitched in my throat, and it took me a few tries to find my voice. 'Is everything clear outside the cave?'"

12 comments:

  1. This looks like an interesting series. I might have to add it to my list.

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intriguing teaser! My teaser come from Eight Cousins by Louisa May Alcott.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to get started on this series. Love the covers. Enjoy!


    Visit my TT post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hungry.... for what?? hmmm...

    My Teasers

    Happy Reading :)

    Keely @ Realms of an Open Mind<a

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't started this series yet. :)

    Here's mine: Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the setting. I haven't read many books that were set in a cave!
    My Teaser is from THE MONDAY NIGHT NEEDLEWORK & MURDER GUILD.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh sounds tense! I still haven't read anything by this author and it's something I really need to fix. Thanks so much for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hungry you say? For what? Ha ha.
    I'm still reading Pure .. I got a bit side-tracked when I got an ARC of Walking Disaster, ha ha :-)
    My Teaser from Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow. Do hope you are loving it!

    I have a teaser up this week too, if you'd like to stop by...
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2013/03/teaser-tuesday-155.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've heard so many great things about this book and the series! Aiden sounds amazing! Awesome Teaser! Thanks for sharing and for stopping by. Happy Reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really need to start reading some of her books. I have heard great things. I wonder what is happening in this scene. Great teaser. Thanks for stopping by PTB.

    ReplyDelete