Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sunday Scripture

Happy Sunday y'all! I hope you are all enjoying the weekend to the fullest. I have to work but that's okay as I am thankful to have a job, especially one I enjoy (most times :-).

I hope the title of this post didn't scare anyone off. I don't intend on preaching or anything like that. I just wanted to share some encouragement from the most important book in Alli's World!

I'm also sharing a photo from my trip last weekend to Saint Simon's Island, Georgia. I went with my mom and sister for the ladies retreat from our church. It was a wonderful refreshing and relaxing time. Sometimes it's good to just get away!

In other news:

MrCaptKirk and myself have plans to attend TWO bookish events in the next two weeks. The first is Dark Days in Decatur, GA at The Little Shop of Stories on February 5th. And then on February 12th, it's the Breathless Tour in Greenville, SC hosted by Fiction Addiction! So fun times in store and recap and photo posts to follow here on Alli's World!

Do you guys have any good plans for the week? I'd love to hear about them in the comments! I hope we all have a FABULOUS week!!

Lastly, back to the original intent of my post:

"Let the heavens be glad, and the earth rejoice! Let the sea and everything in it shout his praise!" Psalm 96:11 NLT



No comments:

Post a Comment