Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Teaser Tuesday: The Diviners (Feb 5)



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of 
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


I've been listening to the audio book version of The Diviners for about a week now. Let me just say, this is one of the scariest, most suspenseful books I've ever listened to/read. It's a great story, it just scares the socks off me during my commute to work! I'm looking forward to the end of this book to see WHAT is really going on and what's going to happen!



"The ladies set to squabbling about the various interpretations of dreams and possible number combinations. No one could ever agree on any one right answer. That's part of what made the game so exciting--all those possibilities."

~from The Diviners by Libba Bray~

3 comments:

  1. I love audiobooks! Glad you are enjoying this one. Mine is from an epic fantasy by Brent Weeks:
    http://eyesandearsblog.blogspot.com/2013/02/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love audiobooks, and this is definitely one of my favorites. The story is great but the narrator really brings it to life. I admit, I got a little scared at times, too. :) Thanks for sharing! Here’s my teaser! Happy Tuesday! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this book SO much! I almost forgot it was like a million pages long while I was reading; I was too sucked into the story to care. I need to get this on audiobook so I can re-read it without having to tackle that brick of a book again. :-) Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete