Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines Day: Beautiful Creatures

I know not everyone LOVES Valentine's Day. I know it's all commercial and all that jazz. But at this juncture in my life, after many years where Valentine's Day felt like singles awareness day, I happy for any excuse (not that we need one!) to spend time with my loving, lovable husband! So as we speak, I am supposed to be getting ready for our Valentine's date. 

We are going to see Beautiful Creatures!! The movie is based off the book of the same name by Margaret Stohl and Kami Garcia. I'm super stoked! I'll have a review of the book and the movie up in the next day or two. 

Meanwhile, I hope you all have a fabulous Valentine's with who love you! (Remember: Valentine's is not just significant others...my mom just dropped off the sweetest card for us! So it's about all those you love!) 

I'm leaving you with this trailer for the Beautiful Creatures movie! Enjoy! Let me know if you saw it too or plan on seeing and what you thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment