Thursday, November 8, 2012

Beyond the Screens Blogger Meet Up Recap

If you recall this post, you'll remember I was excited about Beyond The Screens a local blogger meet up this past Sunday held here:


at great indie book store Avid Bookshop in Athens, GA. That's right, in the heart of Bulldawg country, home of the University of Georgia!


It was awesome to get to meet all different types of bloggers from the area. There were lifestyle, fashion, health, (potential) food, etc bloggers in attendance.



I think we had a pretty good turn out. Bloggers-a-plenty! Yay! And we have plans to meet up again soon. 

Here's a pic of the business cards I collected:



So many good blogs represented 
and here's a few more
links from other local ATH bloggers:


I hope I didn't leave anybody out 
between the cards and links.

Are you a Georgia blogger or specifically a blogger in the Athens, GA area? Let me know! 
Leave your links below:

2 comments:

  1. Awww, I wish I could have made it. I had every intention to do so, but then at the last minute didn't feel well enough to mingle with people. Maybe next time. You can find me at Now is Gone, mostly reviewing books but sometimes have other things going on - for instance, I'm currently hosting a giveaway that ends on Monday if you're interested in checking it out... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. Booo for not feeling well! But yay for fellow Ath book blogger! Hopefully we will both be in attendance for the next meet up. I'll be sure to check out your blog. Thanks for letting me know about the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete