Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Post YALLFest Photo Recap

The Hubs and I had such a great time at YALLFest. I really hope we get to go again next year!


We stayed in town for the night and enjoyed some local Charleston scenery on Sunday.


We went out to Folly Beach. I HEART the beach soooo much! No way I was coming this close and not putting my toesies in the sand!


It was really quite lovely out there! I could have stayed all day and then some!


We also in enjoyed a ride around town with Carolina Polo Carriage Co. 



And finished our time in Charleston at A W Shucks.
Where Clayton surprised me by eating some of these. Traditionally hubs has a "no oyster policy" but he seemed to dig these. And they were mighty tasty!

Now it is time to get to reading all those books we bought!







No comments:

Post a Comment