Sunday, December 23, 2012

Day 23 – A book you wanted to read for a long time but still haven’t


So today's topic is "a book you wanted to read for a long time but still haven't. Well, I have a HUGE to-be-read pile of books. And there are a TON of books I want to read and it seems like more come out EVERYDAY and I just never seem get caught up. But to come up with ONE title specifically I want to read but haven't...let me think.

****

I think my number one book I want to read is...


Looking for Alaska 
by John Green

****

A close second is...

Beautiful Creatures
by:
Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl

****

Lastly is a book from a new author I met at YALLFest, so it hasn't been THAT long but going on almost two months now...


Meant to Be 
by:
Lauren Morrill


2 comments:

  1. I bought Meant To Be right after YALLFest. I waited almost a month to read it and am so happy that I didn't wait any longer. I absolutely loved it. I plan to read it again soon. I usually don't do immediate rereads (within the same year, how immediate is that?) but I will read it again soon. I LOVED IT. I can't say it enough. If you need a book to put you in a good mood, this one is it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Joli, I'm so glad to read this! I wanted it to be good so I'm happy to hear you thoughts! I'm hoping Lauren will be doing a signing somewhere near me soon so I have good "excuse" to buy the book! :)

      Delete