Monday, December 3, 2012

Day 03 – Your favorite series


Day 3 is "your favorite series." I really enjoy reading series because you kind of always know what you want to read next or have a new book to be excited about coming out. So I've read quite a few series. Some of favorites include: 

From my childhood:


The Baby Sitters Club was my favorite. I probably read more than a 100 of these!



More recently:

I'm a huge Charlaine Harris fan (see CH post), especially her Sookie Stackhouse books! I also like her Harper Connelly, Lily Bard, and Aurora Teagarden series too!


I really like Cassandra Clare's The Infernal Devices (see my post here) AND her Mortal Instruments series!

Image from http://www.goodreads.com/book/photo/7938275-the-hunger-games-trilogy-boxset

I also really enjoyed The Hunger Game series by Suzanne Collins.  The series is based in the future in a dystopian society where each year a male and female or tributes are sent to compete in a 'to the death' competition. 

I'm also a fan of: 


The Wolves of Mercy Falls series by Maggie Stiefvater.

BUT

Still my favorite all time series is going to have to be:


For me...many of the questions in this meme and in life can be answered by Twilight! Ha, I know right!? But it's so true!


Book photos from Goodreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment