Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Day 25 – A character who you can relate to the most


First, I'd like to wish those of you who celebrate...A Very Merry Christmas! Mine was wonderful! I got almost everything I asked for and then some! I hope you all had a great day with family, friends, food, etc.!

Today's topic is character who you can relate to the most which again is a super hard topic! Then I remembered hubs said I reminded him of a character a while back. So I had to go look in our library but my memory finally kicked in and I remember!!

The character I relate to the most is...
Katy from Jennifer L. Armentrout's Lux Series!



Here are some of the reasons why:

1. She is a book blogger and loves to read. (Uh, hello? What are we doing here in Alli's World?)
2. She is kinda of a smart mouth and doesn't let Daemon get away with much.
3. She likes Daemon Black. And so do I. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment