Saturday, December 1, 2012

Day 01 – The best book you read this year


I'm going to try my best to keep up with this 30 Day Book Meme for December. If you go to the host website, you'll see all the great post ideas for the month. I think it'll be a good way to recap the books I've read the books I've read this year and in the past. I hope you'll take part as well. Leave me a link to your posts in the comments, I'd love to see your bookish thoughts!

Day 1 is "the best book you read this year." Well, I've read a quite a few books this year and this was the year I began blogging so this is a great place to start this 30 day meme.

I really enjoyed: 







and many other books I read this year...

...BUT...

I think my very favorite of the year was


Such an EPIC story! It's sooo good, I laughed, I cried, 
I want more out of my life because of this book.


No comments:

Post a Comment